Large OverEZ™ Chicken Coop Highlights
- Easy Assembly - All panels and trim are painted and assembled, all hardware is installed, doors & windows are installed, nesting boxes are assembled and metal is installed on the roof panel
- Houses up to 15 chickens
- 2 Screened windows - Window(s) open and close for fresh air
- 5 Nesting boxes
- 2 Vents - vent is on each gable end on the upper point to let air flow through the coop
- 2 Roosts
- 1 man door
- 1 chicken door with treated wood ramp
- Flooring & Siding has a treated resin. This material is designed for superior moisture resistance. This helps with the moisture levels that chickens naturally produce.
- Roof - The roof profile is designed so that rain water runs off the back of the chicken coop keeping the water runoff away from your nesting boxes.
- Ceiling has radiant barrier sheathing to keep the coop cooler in the summer heat.
- Size: 74”L x 60” W x 72 1/2” H
- Shipping Container Size: 77" × 48" × 48"
- Shipping Weight: 880 lbs
- Sits off the ground
- Built by Amish-trained craftsmen
- Allow 2 1/2 weeks to ship
The OverEZ™ Large Chicken Coop is the perfect size for housing a medium size flock of up to 10 chickens. Not only is it a well conceived design, it looks great, too!
Unlike many other chicken coops, this heavy duty chicken coop comes with a wood floor that has been resin treated for longer life. The chicken coop is fully painted and even has real working windows. It includes three easy access, lockable nesting boxes, two roosts, two lockable doors, a ramp and a set of keys that fit both the doors and the nesting box.
The Large OverEZ™ Chicken Coop is constructed out of wood and built by Amish trained craftsmen. It has a vented metal roof and treated LP® SmartSide® Lap Siding and Trim. Even better, they even include touch up paint in case your coop ever experiences an occasional ding.
You can use this chicken coop in either hot or cold climates, so whether you live in the south with high humidity and heat or in the north with subfreezing temperatures and snow, this coop is perfect for your chickens.
Want to make your chicken coop even better? You can further customize the OverEZ™ Large Chicken Coop with a number of accessories and even turn it into a chicken tractor!
Customize Your Chicken Coop!
The following optional accessories are available for this chicken coop:
- OverEZ™ Chicken Coop Wheels - Make your chicken coop mobile with these wheels. Order a set of two and move your coop wheelbarrow style or order a set of four and move it around even easier.
- OverEZ™ Automatic Chicken Coop Door - manually open or close your chicken coop door electronically or program the timer so that the chicken door automatically opens in the morning and closes at night.
- OverEZ™ Chicken Coop Electrical Heat Package - Super easy to install this package includes a light that not only helps you see better inside the coop, but it keeps your chickens warm. It also includes an electric outlet so that you can plug other things in if you wish.
- OverEZ™ Rugged Ranch™ Chicken Run - Give your chickens the freedom to roam a little outside the coop while still staying protected from predators. Available in 4 different sizes:
- 7’ x 8’ x 4’ Chicken Run
- 6’6” x 7’6” x 6’3” Chicken Run
- 7’ x 16’ x 4’ Chicken Run
- 6’6” x 15’ x 6’3” Chicken Run
- OverEZ™ Chicken Run Wheels - There's not much use turning your chicken coop into a tractor if your chicken run doesn't move just as easily. Order a set of two and move your run wheelbarrow style or order a set of four and move it around even easier.
- OverEZ™ Rugged Ranch™ Chicken Run Tarp - Protect your chickens from the elements while they are in the run with a tarp that is custom fitted to your chicken run. Available in two sizes, you can order two if you want one of the longer runs to be fully covered:
- OverEZ™ Large Chicken Coop Wire Panels - Make your chicken coop more secure by providing a convenient transition from the coop to the run.
Important note about residential deliveries:
If a 50' truck cannot access your driveway, the Shipper assumes no liability. It will be your responsibility to schedule an appointment with the shipping company to either pick up at the terminal or meet the truck to transfer the package to your vehicle. (Do not choose lift gate if you know this applies to your package, and note it in comments that you wish to pick up at terminal)
IMPORTANT: Unless you have the machinery (like a forklift) to unload a 880 lb crate from the back of a semi truck, you must select the $90 lift gate fee in the options above. Please read the details about residential deliveries here.
Check out the video, below, to see how impressive this large chicken coop is:
The Large OverEZ™ Chicken Coop assembles in less than 30 minutes with only a screw gun. Check out the assembly video, below:
Why Shop at Chicken Coop HQ?
Fast, Free Shipping to Mainland USA
While other online chicken coop retailers tack on a huge amount for shipping right at the end of the checkout process, we offer free shipping on every chicken coop we carry. The price you see on the product page is the price you'll pay ... period. After you've placed your order, we'll typically get your OverEZ™ order shipped out within two weeks.
Safe & Secure Checkout
We want to do everything we can to ensure a pleasant shopping experience for you. We know that privacy and security are important to that experience, which is why we use SSL encryption to protect your personal and financial information during the checkout process. We accept all major credit cards (even American Express) as well as PayPal.
Top-Notch Customer Service
For us, chicken coops aren't just an "afterthought" we've decided to add to our catalog to generate a few more sales. We love chickens and caring for them! If you have any questions about a product you have your eye on or need help finding the perfect solution for your home, please don't hesitate to Contact Us or start up a live chat. We'll be more than happy to assist you!
OverEZ™ provides a one-year warranty on their Chicken Coops and Options against manufacturing defects.
Since the buildings are exposed to the elements, OverEZ™ is not responsible for replacing or repairing items that have been damaged by occurrences such as, wind, rain, snow, hail, fire, and any other acts of God. Normal wear & tear will occur as you use your building. OverEZ™ is not responsible for repairing or replacing items that have been damaged by normal wear & tear.
If there is a defect in your product, please notify Contact OverEZ™ directly.
We strive to get things shipped as quickly as possible - we'll typically get your OverEZ™ order shipped out within a week.
Even if you have not received tracking information, your order may have already been processed and shipped so if you need to make changes to your order, please do so immediately!
You are responsible for reading emails we may send to you in a timely manner. We cannot be held responsible for emails that we sent that were not read on time or for delays to orders because we have not received a reply. In some cases, we may have no other choice but to use our best judgment if our emails are not answered and we will not be held responsible for orders that are incomplete, incorrect or canceled due to lack of response on your part.
We Also Recommend
Rugged Ranch™ Wood Chicken Hutch
OverEZ™ Rugged Ranch™ 6’6”W x 15’L x 6’3”H Chicken Run